Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Kickoff

Hooray for the Holidays! Too bad I'm too lazy to change my blog background and header. So far we've put up the tree, celebrated Saint Nicholas day, and watched the light parade in Ogden. This is Maren's attempt to decorate the tree: (I think there were about 15 decorations on that one branch. Hmmm....looks like she's got her mother's creative juices. Sorry hun!)
Checking out what Ol' Saint Nick put in our shoes. This is a new tradition we are starting (as if we need any more candy), but should be fun since Kirk was born in Germany. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Johnson for the wooden shoes!

Jesse just got a little package of formula, but it was entertaining all the same.

2 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh Tiny Tim, Jessie=cutest chub a lub ever. What a fun tradition to do with your own family! Don't children make Christmas 10x's better?

Kimberly said...

I love Maren's decorating. It's as good as mine. I love that you guys celebrated St. Nicholas day- I've been celebrating it my whole life since my mom went to Germany as a foreign exchange student. Hey another good excuse to get some stuff is never bad:) We're excited to see you guys soon.