In answer to the inquiries: My bike survived the ordeal, but I've already traded it in for a Jazzy. Jealous? (Kirk was) No seriously, my bike is currently in the "Shoppe" for a tune up. The guys at the bike shop said that usually if the person is hurt pretty bad, the bike is fine, and if the bike is messed up, the person is okay. Glad I could take one for the team!
Cool Jazzy Marcy. Oh and you look great by the way. Maybe I could take a ride on the back of your Jazzy sometime...and um...help you grocery shop or something...and maybe I could take a turn driving and you could sit in the basket.
You do look great on that jazzy! I'm glad you're doing better. The bike shouldve taken one for the team. It probably wouldve been a little easier on the wallet too? Anyways, I would definately be up for a ride with you sometime. Let me get some practice.. I am yet to go on a ride over 1 mile. Sad.
3 comments:
You actually have a legitimate reason to use one of those grocery store jazzies! I have always wanted to try one of those things.
Thou shalt not covet.
Thou shalt not covet.
Cool Jazzy Marcy. Oh and you look great by the way. Maybe I could take a ride on the back of your Jazzy sometime...and um...help you grocery shop or something...and maybe I could take a turn driving and you could sit in the basket.
You do look great on that jazzy! I'm glad you're doing better. The bike shouldve taken one for the team. It probably wouldve been a little easier on the wallet too? Anyways, I would definately be up for a ride with you sometime. Let me get some practice.. I am yet to go on a ride over 1 mile. Sad.
Post a Comment