Oh my word he is so cute! I love the pictures! Heidi
You are so mean. LOL! The poor babe.
He is ADORABLE!!! I want to kiss his cheeks, and his rolls on his arms and legs.
Marc,These pictures are the greatest!!! He is so adorabale. Can you say "cream" ? Hope you are recovering. cw
He's a doll!! My granddaughter has the same cute rolls and rolls and rolls. We love to kiss her big cheeks. Hope you are getting better everyday!!Manja
He looks just like Kirk!!! I hope he dosn't end up with Kirk's train face!!
Goodness!!! What are you feeding the child?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my word he is so cute! I love the pictures! Heidi
You are so mean. LOL! The poor babe.
He is ADORABLE!!! I want to kiss his cheeks, and his rolls on his arms and legs.
Marc,
These pictures are the greatest!!! He is so adorabale. Can you say "cream" ? Hope you are recovering. cw
He's a doll!! My granddaughter has the same cute rolls and rolls and rolls. We love to kiss her big cheeks. Hope you are getting better everyday!!
Manja
He looks just like Kirk!!! I hope he dosn't end up with Kirk's train face!!
Goodness!!! What are you feeding the child?
Post a Comment