Last weekend Kirk rode a relay in the LOTOJA classic. Luckily he didn't have the Chuck Norris conflict like last year, but one of his teammates had to ride under my name. Once again, I was a little sad that someone had to take my place. I was tempted to decorate my crutches with all the paraphernalia, but I didn't actually get a chance to see any of the race. Parking was horrendous in Montpelier where Kirk finished and crutching a couple blocks to the feed zone was not in the cards. Oh well, I still had a good time hanging out at Bear Lake. Good job Kirk, Jana, Rustin, Dad and Troy! Here's some photos at the lake. Great time to go by the way.
1 comment:
Marcy,
Great pictures! Congrats to Kirk and team for finishing the race. Been there done that on the support end. It is a fun experience. That is without crutches. Maybe next year!!!! Love Ya, cw
Post a Comment