I copied this widget from Breona's blog and can't believe there are only 72 days left on my baby ticker. Holy cow! Ready or not .....
My pregnancy so far has been pretty good. I can't really complain. I kept a pretty good journal of symptoms, weight, and progression with Maren and so far I've gained a little less weight and I seemed to skip that horrible rib pain that I had with Maren in month 5. I've had a lot more Braxton Hicks with this pregancy though, which has made me a little nervous, but my OB says they're nothing to worry about. At my last appointment (almost 1 month ago), our baby was averaging almost 3 pounds. I know the ultrasound can be off, but seriously, am I going to have a gigantic baby? I still have 10 weeks to go, so we'll see what the final result is.
4 comments:
Got to love the floating baby!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Baby Johnson of the male variety. Give me a call, I'm home all the time. Maybe you and Maren could come over here and play.
The Baby Ticker is awesome. If you don't mind us copying you, there will be one up on our blog soon ;-).
Wow, 10 weeks isn't long! Does it seem like it went by fast? I love the widget. What a good idea. Best of luck, keep us posted. We are excited for you. Heidi
Marcy, I have been lacking in the blogger world lately and i'm just playing catch up. I hate those final weeks of being prego and uncomfortable. Not much longer! That is so exciting. Glad you got the ticker. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment