Friday, February 15, 2008

A little belated but...

















Sorry about the lack of updates lately. It's not very interesting to hear about how we've all been coughing and hacking for the last 2 weeks. Fortunately we were feeling well enough to go out and celebrate last night. Kirk wanted to take me some place nice for dinner and due to lack of time and what I happened to be craving, we ended up going to KFC. It was all I hoped it would be (seriously - the corn bread couldn't have been better). Then we went and saw Juno, which was great, especially in my state, other than the fact that the whole baby thing made me really emotional and I was afraid that I might make crying noises.

Maren had fun with the babysitter too. We made a big valentine for her that was full of candy and stickers. So she had plenty to occupy her while we were out. I hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

5 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

KFC eh? Well, I can't think of anything more romantic then gnawing on the leg of a greasy chicken across from your true love. Just kidding that sounds fun. Any night out is a reason to celebrate. Me and Rich frequented Panda Express in the mall for several Valentine's Days in Iowa. That picture of Maren is beautiful!

Heidi said...

I love that picture! She is getting to big. Time sure does fly by being a parent. Glad you enjoyed your KFC. That actually sounds really good right now. It's pretty chilly here and anything warm sounds nice. Take care, Heidi

Breona said...

That is a hot date. Waiting at major restaurants is over rated anyways. I still havnt seen Juno. I'm waiting for the rental. Glad you're feeling better.

Brooke said...

KFC sounds fun. At least you got out. We ate in (we've been sick too). We loved Juno, glad to hear you liked it too!

Meg said...

Oh, I just love your blog! I was on Veronica's and linked to yours'. Maren is so big! Congrats on soon-to-be baby numero dos. (Good luck Marcy!!) Hope you are doing well!
Take care-
Megan Waterfall Wallace