Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow Much Fun!

Last Saturday we had to take advantage of all the snow we've been getting. We bundled up, went in the back yard, made a little sledding hill, and eventually built a "man-man". Good times!

(note: No, that is not an orange scarf I'm wearing. It is Kirk's beautiful suspenders that I have been coveting. I finally got to wear them so I could hold up my unzipped snow pants.)












3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey guys, I'll I can say is that we are really really jealous of the snow. We are missing it, I figure if it's cold there might as well be snow on the ground. That's not happening much here. Hope all is well with you, we are good as ever. Love, Kim

Breona said...

Those pics are the cutest.! We are getting dumped on here in Kamas. I bet we have 11 in so far just today. wow. I'm digging your suspenders too. Nice job marc.

Jeff said...

Amazing snowman. we check your blog all the time your little one is super cute.