Friday, April 02, 2010

All Things New...

NEW LIFE: I can't wait to meet my new nephew (he who has not been named). This photo was taken by the proud father, my brother Ryan who lives in Colorado. The little guy weighed in at 5 lbs 3oz. He was a little early, but they've waited for a long time to get him here. Congratulations Ryan and Tiffany! You guys are going to be awesome parents!NEW HOUSE: This photo was taken in February and now all the windows are in, we have brick, drywall, and the builders are starting on the finish work. I am so so excited about it, it's going to be wonderful. I need to post a better picture, but I don't feel like going outside to take one. So much for "Spring Break".
NEW BABY: And just in case you haven't heard the news, we'll be having a new baby too! This one's scheduled to arrive somewhere around October 3rd. I figured it was time to finally break the news seeing as how I think I felt the baby rolling around in there today. It's going to be another baby boom with one sister-in-law due on Oct. 1st and another in November. Exciting happenings.
NEW VEHICLE: So with the addition of another one, sounds like we are going to be in the market for a new car. Maybe Kirk's dream of owning a minivan will finally come true.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

I've been watching your house go up since I drive by it everyday to and from work. It looks awesome! And I did NOT know you were having a baby! That's is so great, I am so excited for you guys! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

Colleen said...

Marcy,
I kept a good secret. Soooo excited for you and Kirk and the kids. Still want a tour of the new house now and later. Exciting times. Love ya, cw

Breona said...

I was wondering!.. Congrats Marcy. 3 is the clenched that everyone talks about. You and Jill are prego together! I'm excited and happy for all your new happenings. House, car, baby, seriously. You better buy a dog and switch jobs just to keep things swinging. ;)

Heidi said...

Congratulations on the new house and especially on the new baby! So exciting! We are happy for you. Oh, and about the mini van, I never thought I would EVER drive one but now I do and... I really do love it. Definitely a utility vehicle, if you know what I mean! Just get a soccer ball to go on the window! :)