My cute boy is turning two today. Jesse is such a fun part of our lives. A few noteworthy things about my little man:
He is starting to talk a ton. Today when he was holding a pair of broken nail clippers I asked him what happened, he said "Daddy broke it". Little stinker. Somehow he's figured out the whole blaming things on others. In fact if I ask him if he's stinky, his usual reply is "Maren", followed by "Daddy", then "mommy", and sometimes even "Con Con (grandma Connie)".
He's a wild man in his crib. He'll hold onto the side and fall backwards without even bracing himself or landing on his bum first. Just straight back. He'll do it over an over as long as we keep laughing.
Maren is scared of him. He's fitting the role of annoying little brother to a tee. I don't blame her, she has a few bite marks to prove it.
He eats like a champ and even likes milk!!
He's obsessed with birthday cakes. I can't tell you how many birthday cakes I've drawn so he can sing the song and pretend to blow out the candles. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday he said "happy cake". Luckily today is his big day.
So here's part two of "A Year in the Life of Jesse Sherman". I was hoping to add more video clips but had some technical difficulties. Maybe I'll do a revised edition later.
Music: Light it up by Caspar Babypants, and Black Mountain Rag by Chet Atkins. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I always look forward to your Birthday video's. I am never disappointed! Love that boy of yours!
Good work Marcy, I can really see you in some of Jesse's expresions. Now if you could just teach him to sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" with that special flare you have.
Hugs, cw
So So cute!!! Happy Birthday little man!!
So cute! I'm impressed with how many great pictures you have.
Post a Comment