Wow! I can't believe it's been a year since Jesse joined our family. He is such a sweet guy and such a good baby. Some of the things I love about Jesse are: the way he rocks out to music, his beautiful eyes, how he gets so excited to see Maren in the mornings, the baby signs he's learning, how he will eat ANYTHING, and how he is obsessed with the vacuum. Here's some highlights from the past year. We are excited to see what the next year brings. Happy Birthday little buddy! We love you!
Wanna watch the bigger version? Click here
(music by: Renee & Jeremy, Elizabeth Mitchell, and The Terrible Twos)
4 comments:
Marc,
OK, so this video is the cutest ever. I can really see Maren in Jesse. So adorable. Happy Birthday Jesse!!! Can't wait to see these two muchkins in real life. Come visit. cw
Happy Birthday Jesse!! What a sweet video Marcy. We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!
SO SO Cute!! Now I am really excited to have this little one. Sorry we couldn't be there for the big day....
Love it MARCY! that was adorable! Your kids are so cute. Good music choice too..it was different and fun. miss you
Post a Comment