Friday, April 24, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I officially went on my first outdoor bike ride, post accident yesterday. It felt pretty good to be out on a bike again! My friend Kate and I hooked up the bike trailers and took the kids for a little jaunt on the Riverdale parkway. I'm not sure how I'll do when I go on my first ride in traffic again but I've gotta overcome the mental obstacle sometime. We're signed up to do the Tour de Cure in June again so that will force me to get going. I'll just have to work up my confidence little by little I guess, but the ride yesterday was a good start.

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Good for you Marci! I love your positive attitude.

Kendrick and Hailey said...

You are so awesome Marcy. You're so inspiring!:)

Kimberly said...

Good job Marcy! That's an accomplishment. Your kids are getting so big and I love Maren's cute curly hair.