Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's My Birthday... Have a Party

So, this is a make up post for my blog slacking. Jesse boy had a great birthday. His b-day fell on a Tuesday so after work Kirk and I took the kids to the park to feed the ducks and play. Then we went home and gobbled up chocolate cupcakes. Jesse loved his and I think he might have even eaten some of the cupcake paper.

Then on Saturday we had a big celebration at our house with the Johnson and Snow fams. We had a good time hunting for eggs and eating yummy food. I didn't take any pictures on Easter Sunday of the kids in their cute clothes. By the time I got out my camera, Jesse had gotten his shirt all wet and Maren's hair was looking a little Krusty the Clownish.

The gang Maren got lots of candy but kept getting distracted picking dandelions.

The two Sherms, hunting for eggs.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Marcy, thanks for the new term "blogslacking". I think you could call me a professional blogslacker. I noticed that you took my blog off your list of links. You've given up on me huh? Well, for your reading pleasure, I have recently published a couple of posts. Any bets on how long it will be before I post again? Thanks for being my bloginspiration. Love you, Jana