I'm grateful things are going well. Even in my condition I was able to attend my sister's wedding, go out to eat with Kirk, and venture out a few other times. I was a little bummed I couldn't complete my mountain biking leg in the Xterra, but the staff was kind enough to let me have my swag bag with the T-shirt and stuff.
Enough about me. Jesse is making progress too. At 4 months he weighed in at 17 lbs 6 oz. He is in the 90th percentile in all areas. So cute, yet so large.
Just in case anyone is interested, here's my ER xray. Be careful out there!

5 comments:
Marcy,
Now that is what I am talking about!!! An xray...prooof of disaster. Glad to hear you are progressing. I need to come see ya, but I am still not quite sure where you live. I will figure it out. Hang in there. cw
Marcy,
I am so glad that you are improving. I have been thinking about you a lot and my prayers have been with you. I love you and I am so glad that you are making little steps of progress. I would love to help you in any way I can - please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Marcy, It's so good to hear you're doing better. I've been so worried about you. Thanks for keeping us posted. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you guys.
Sweet X-ray! Too bad the arrows where there, I could have used the practice =).
Sounds like you are doing well, congrats on the progress. By the way, I forgot to ask: "What happened to the bike?"
Yay. A new post. I have been wondering how things were and how you were all adjusting. You're a tough one I tell ya! Glad you are doing better. Glad you posted the x ray. Interesting. And like Jesse wondered...what did happen to your bike.
Post a Comment