Okay, I guess this is Marcy's way of forcing me to take some time and make a post or two on "my" blog. The truth is, there has not been a whole lot of Kirk @ "kirksplace" lately. I knew there was a problem this morning when I started getting the feeling that all my female coworkers were undressing me with their eyes. Shortly thereafter, I received an email that was FORWARDED to me by a coworker that had received the email from one of my best clients. Needless to say, the picture in the email gave a somewhat accurate depiction of what I would look like with my shirt unbuttoned to my belly-button. It was not actually my chest in the picture; however, it was a good example of my wife's abilities with Photoshop. Long story short... a client somehow found my blog while surfing the bloggoshere, and in a disturbing explosion of emails, my personal life collided with my professional life. I am sure that I have yet to see the true effect of these events. If we can all learn one thing from this debacle, it should be... Never give your wife full creative control of your blog.
Kirk
5 comments:
C'mon Kirk, you know you love the attention. At least it's not the "sun and moon" costume that I sent to all my co-workers a few years ago (which they then forwarded to who knows). I guess that still has the potential of surfacing. Maybe you'll get some extra business out of it.
Sorry Dude... I just HAD to... I will control myself this time forward... Here, you can have full rights to our blog as well... www.langfordonline.blogspot.com -- You are now on our blogroll for all to see-- so keep it clean haha
Kirk, Kirk, Kirk
I am totally with Marci-you love it!
Now we know what you do in your spare time. SCARY!!
You and Marcy both are so funny! At least Marcy wants to take creative reign sometimes. Dave is a little more reluctant... Actually borderline anti-blogger and reader. Bah humbug I say. Keep it up Marc!
Yea, I must say, I side with Marcy on this. From the Kirk I know, if it has to do with skin exposure and public forums; Kirk is all over that! I don't have reins on my blog if it make you feel any better. But I don't know if too may people have the mad skills that Marcy displayed at photoshop. That was pretty sweeeeeet!
Post a Comment