Thursday, September 27, 2007

September Adventures Part 3: The Latest Family Picture

Click to enlarge

8 comments:

Fall.Down.Tree said...

You have a darling little family! Thanks for sharing the pics from your trip, it looked like fun. Hope you're feeling good, we need to hang out soon! Jillb

Veronica Reeve said...

AUGHHH! Is this really what I think it is!!!! CONGRATS!!! We need to talk!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I hope that Veronica is right and we are both assuming correctly.

Breona said...

Cute fam picture! Maren is getting so big. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to.

Breona said...

Ok so I think I put two and two together... I look at your Blog with my phone so I can't click to enlarge. But since it says that and by the other comments, marens shirt must say that she is a big sis? Or something along..the lines of being prego.! Yup. I'm glad things were a bit easier, quicker this time! Congrats!

Brooke said...

Woo Hoo! That is so exciting! Congratulations!

Veronica Reeve said...

LOVE the new festive header! Very spooky!

Heidi said...

Congratulations on your news! We are so happy for you!