Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Udated: Boy, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, Girl, and ?

Is that a record or what? That is the birth order of all the grandkids on the Snow side of the family. The Johnsons are pretty even with 4 boys and 5 girls. Today we are going to find out what little question mark is. Tune in later for an update.

In the five minutes I took to write the original post, Maren found my Halloween lipstick and was having a delightful time squishing it through her fingers, smearing it on her clothes and rubbing it on the couch (thank heaven for leather!). Wish I could post a picture of the end result, but Kirk had the camera in his car. Anywho.... Now for the big news:

Happy Halloweenie! We are having a BOY!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WaHoo!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!! cw

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm soooo excited for you guys. You need some more males in the family. Love, Kim

Brooke said...

That is so awesome, congratulations! Maren will love having a little brother:)

Breona said...

Congrats you guys. I am so excited.! BOYS BOYS wooo hooo. now kirk won't be out numbered. later gater.

Unknown said...

Awesome, Congratulations!!!

Heidi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so so so happy for you! That is so awesome and what better than to have a girl and a boy!

Veronica Reeve said...

Hey you guys, your costumes (as always) looked great!!!! Mental note.....never try to compete with Kirk and Marcy in the costume department. CONGRATS on little boy. How perfect! One of each! I'm glad Dr. B was correct!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kirk & Marcy!
I'm so happy for you that #1 you are lucky enough to be having another beautiful baby, and #2 that it's a BOY! How awesome to have one of each in your cute family.

Looks like you had a great time in Nashville -- thanks for posting photos!

Love you, Janelle