Sunday, October 28, 2007

Party Pooped!

So here they are, the famed Johnson costumes. We spent Friday night at the Ostlers for a Halloween party and then spent last night at my family party. We didn't take any pictures on Friday night - but I'm sure you'll be able to find some on Adam and Jill's site.

Last year my family decided that we needed to "show off" our costumes more to the public. So instead of doing the whole party at Mom and Dads, we met at Chuckarama for dinner and then did a video scavenger hunt in the mall. Security wasn't too thrilled about us being there (I think they felt threatened by the Reno 911 gang - especially Dangle's shorts). After the scavenger hunt, we watched our videos and ate ourselves sick with more food. Overall, we had a blast, even if my dress was a little tight around the belly.

My family is getting quite the collection of Halloween costumes, if anyone needs to borrow one in the future, let us know. Enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great costumes! Maren is an adorable Jiminy Cricket.

~Amy

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
You guys are so cute!!!! You did not disappoint! Love the decorations as well. Happy HAlloween!! [I am warming up to the holiday] cw

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes, you guys never cease to amaze, there's no competition. See you soon, Kim

Breona said...

I love your costume ideas. you guys look so cute. Oh I want to give maren a little squeeze. fun times.