
Happy Father’s Day and Happy Birthday Kirk! Kirk turned 29 on Friday. We celebrated by going down to the downtown Ogden sneak peek which included passes to Fat Cats (bowling, arcade, mini golf), movie tickets, dinner and we just happened to win a chance to do the skyventure (air tunnel sky diving) while we were there. It was an awesome experience and fun to finally have a date together.
What can I say, Kirk is amazing. Here are a few reasons why I think so:
* He is so adventurous, he loves being active in the outdoors.
* I never thought anyone could be goofier than me until I met and married Kirk.
* He’s stylish, and always a sucker for a nice tie.
* He once rode 203 miles (Logan to Jackson) on his bike in one day.
* He is a great negotiator and saves us a lot of money on his “deals”.
* People love Kirk, he’s so likeable.
* This past month he competed as an evaluator in the state competition for Toastmasters (acclaimed public speaking organization) and won 2nd place.
* He has a lot of “connections”.
* He can do lots of cool tricks on his mountain bike like hop up on big rocks and lunch tables.
* He’s a good sport when I tease him, but is careful in dishing it out.
* He has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas and is always willing to give advice.
* He is a perfectionist when it comes to scrubbing the bathroom.
* He’ll always buy me a treat when I need it.
* We work as a team and he values my opinion in every decision we make (except for a few eBay purchases…. :) )
* He has great control over his emotions – he never gets mad (unless he has computer rage), rarely cries (I could count on one hand the # of times I’ve witnessed it), he’s mostly just happy!
* He would do ANYTHING for me!
* He would do ANYTHING for Maren!
* He is very generous of his time and money.
* He has a very positive outlook on life and overcoming adversity.
* He’s got a strong testimony and has strong spiritual goals.
* So far, he’s a great dad and I’m so fortunate that he’s the father of my child.
I love you Kirk!
No comments:
Post a Comment