Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've been tagged too!

So I'm feeling a little bad that Kirk's Place has turned into Marcy's Place. My apologies! At the request of my friend Veronica, I've been tagged to give out some info. When I say I, I mean Marcy, Here goes:

4 jobs that I've held…1. Waitressed at the Pantheon CafĂ©
2. Jet ski rentals at Willard Bay
3. I once opened mail for the IRS
4. PACS applications specialist (fancy title) at McKay Dee Hospital


4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over....
1. The Burbs
2. Wedding Singer
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Willow


4 Places I've Lived....
1. Heber City
2. North Ogden
3. Washington Terrace
4. South Ogden (how exciting!)


4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy...
1. The Office
2. The Simpsons
3. Scrubs
4. I have a love-hate relationship with LOST


4 Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Oregon Coast


4 Favorite Foods...
1. Toast
2. Cookie Dough – especially sugar cookie
3. Cheesecake
4. Deep fried mushrooms)


4 Websites I Visit (occasionally)...
1. My email
2. My blogs
3. Healthboards.com (I’m a slight hypochondriac)
4. morguefile.com (photography forum)


4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now...
1. Getting a massage.
2. Sea kayaking near Phuket Thailand.
3. Lounging in a blue chair on the beach, eating a mango on a stick, watching Rich and Kirk throw a Frisbee in matching swimsuits. (just for you veronica)
4. In my new house, except it’s clean and all the closets are organized.


4 blogger buddies to tag...
1. Hiedi
2. Jill
3. Brooke
4. Christina

1 comment:

Veronica Reeve said...

I'm with you on The Burbs..."Hey Pinocchio, where do you think you're going?" Oh and Mango on the stick next to the blue chair condos...that would be nice! Thanks for playing along. We need to get together very soon. Hope the house is going good!?