Thursday, June 21, 2007

California Adventures!


Finally catching up from all that has been going on the last month between moving and vacationing. Maren had her first flight, zoo, sailing and ocean experience when we went to California a few weeks ago. We stayed with Kirk's sister near San Diego for a week. We had such a great time and Maren had so much fun playing with her cousins. Griffin was born 10 days after Maren and ironically weighs 10 more pounds than she does (and I wouldn't call Maren skinny). Here's the two buddies together and some of our other favorite photos from the trip:


(I love how the humidity made Maren's hair so curly!)

3 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Those pictures are darling! Very professional. Looks like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
I am sad, the only picture I can see is the back of Maren's head. I was denied acess to the other photos. You must have used photo shop. Anyway, I miss ya. Sounds like yuo have been busy. come and see us. cw

Heidi said...

Marcy,
What a cute picture. You are very creative and talented at that. :)Hope all is well. Chat with you soon. Heidi