Saturday, July 07, 2007

Seven, Eight, Six!

Wow! Time flies! Before I go getting too sentimental, let me just say that it seems like just yesterday that our tiny little Maren was born. Words can't describe the capacity of love that you feel for your child and how much your love grows each day.

For Maren's birthday I thought it would be fun to share a video of that wonderful day and a slide show of Maren's 1st year. We love you Maren, Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Happy Birthday to Maren! That video is so cute it makes me want to cry! I can't believe she is a year old!!! She is so darling. Congrats for making it through the first year. Can you imagine what life would be like without your sweet little girl?! Let's get together soon!

Veronica

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
I can not believe it has been a year!!!! Christmas time...Easter Rhyme......won't you be my Valentine.................
Happy Birthday Maren!!!!!!!
cw

Veronica Reeve said...

Marcy-
If you are not wearing a tacky sweater and gold stretch pants for Halloween I will be VERY disappointed!

Heidi said...

How are you guys doin? It was good to see you guys back in May. Maren sure is a cute kid. You guys are like blogger professionals. I barely know how to sign into ours and you guys have video. Kirk, we'll have to hook for a round o golf next time I am out there. Talk to you soon.