Tuesday, October 29, 2013

S'Miles

I finished this video ages ago, posted it on Facebook, and emailed it to family, but it needs a home here too.  Miles is one awesome kid!  Aside of being remarkably handsome, he's just as sweet.  He is still a mama's boy and I'm usually the one he wants to help him with things or snuggle him when he's hurt.  I know he loves me and feels comfortable in my arms because all I have to do is hold him and he'll start sucking his thumb - just like his favorite blanket.  I probably treat him more like a baby than I should, but he is my baby for now at least until February when a little brother will be joining the family.  I'm so glad I've gotten the chance to have one on one time with him while Maren and Jesse are at school.
A few things I love about this boy:  He smiles with his whole face and his eyes disappear.  He loves trains and loves for me to drive past a special place just to see them.  He loves the I-Pad and frequently gets in trouble for going into my room, locking the door, and playing games or watching Netflix.  He is my very best eater, in fact, for his snack today he ate an entire half of a butternut squash.  He tries so hard to keep up with big brother and sister.  He plays well with them.  He loves books and knows his colors and shapes.  He says hilarious things in his super cute voice.  He called me into his room the other night around 10.  When I asked him what he wanted he said "Mom?  What's your favorite food?"  I love this little man with all my heart and glad he had a happy 3rd birthday!



Miles Year 3 from Marcy Johnson on Vimeo.

No comments: