One thing for sure; I am LOVED!
Yesterday I finally took down all the hearts off our card tree of "reasons why we love each other", it's St. Patty's day after all. I kept them up so long because I liked reading what we came up, plus the tree is a little bland without them.
A couple of weekends ago I got to spend a weekend down in St. George with the Johnson girls. We had such a good time. We spent time hiking, running, went to the temple, and hours and hours chatting away. There was never a dull moment. Thanks dads for making it all possible!
On Sunday, I wanted to make sure I got home before the kids were in bed because Maren had made it pretty clear that they were having a Welcome Home party for me. I came home to streamers, balloons, party hats, and drawings hung on the walls. Maren had even written me a song that said "When the sun rise, you feel happy inside, I love you, I love you".
I've been a bit blue lately and it was just what I needed. Man, how lucky am I? Pretty dang LUCKY!
Thanks for making me feel so loved!
4 comments:
This is so cool. We all need those pick-me-ups. Yep, your fam loves you! I know you are a cool mom and wife, so they are lucky to have you. Fun that you went with your in-laws too. Your family is so cute. Take care Marcy.
I love you guys! We still haven't found the "Johnson's" yet in our search for friends :) I love your heart tree, you should keep it up all year.
Cute cute kids! Love the pic of you with them. Your tree is amazing. Now maybe Popcorn popping paper decor for spring.? You look great. Miss seeing you guys. Much love!
We love you too Marcy!!!!
Post a Comment