Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Work Begins




This is a little taste of what's been going on at our house the last month and half. I certainly was not prepared for Miles to be mobile at 7.5 months when both Maren and Jesse were 11 months before either of them budged. This video was taken a few weeks ago when he started crawling on his hands and knees as opposed to the army crawl. Now he's getting more advanced. In fact he took his first (and hopefully last) tumble down the stairs on Saturday. Thank Heaven for soft carpeted stairs! He was fine and started smiling almost immediately after I picked him up. My baby gate is in route thanks to Amazon Mom - check it out, can't beat free 2 day shipping!


Where did this kid come from? Blond hair, blue eyes, skinny and mobile? If he didn't look so much like me as a baby, I'd think the hospital played a little switcharoo on us.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cute little Miles, he's just trying to keep up with his older siblings.