These pictures were taken on the hike "The Watchmen". It was a little less than 3 miles round trip, but it had an incredible view and was easy enough for Maren and Jesse to hike.
The kids were easily entertained just throwing sticks into the river,
while I snuggled with baby Miles,
and Kirk did some birdwatching.
(when Kirk asked why I only post dorky photos of him on the blog, I told him that it was his own fault for making a dorky face every time I point the camera at him)
My parents came along for part of the trip. Traveling with the folks has some major advantages. For one, they help entertain the kiddos, and they also saved us some sweet moolah getting us into the national park. FYI: When you hit the ripe old age of 62 you can get a lifetime national parks pass for $10. I can't wait to be a senior citizen to take advantage of that bargain. Half way there!
3 comments:
Great post. We like the dorky pics. Looks like you guys had a fun time down there. Hope you brought a little sunshine back ;)
Beautiful pictures! Is Kirk doing a bit of falconry? We miss you guys!
Such an adorable family....even Kirks dorky picture. Miss you Marcy. Tim's boss now ya know.
Looks like the vacation was great....and well deserved. cw
Post a Comment