Saturday, April 09, 2011

The Birthday Boy

We celebrated Jesse's big day on Thursday. These three years have flown by. Our Jesse is so fun to have around. He can be such a sweet boy, but he's also quite the entertainer (takes after his daddy). The photo of him with the bandaged forehead was from an accident he sustained when he got a little carried away singing "trololo" to miles. He "aaaaaeeeeeeeee-d" his head right into the corner of our nightstand. I love how he has crushes on our babysitters and even shouted out "OLIVIA" while we were making echos in the canyon at Zions. He's intelligent, beautiful, and he always keeps us laughing. We love you buddy!




Music: "Blue Roses Falling" by Jake Shimabukuro

2 comments:

havensmama said...

Such a sweet, cute boy! Love the birthday videos:) We had so much fun playing with you last week, let's do it again soon!

Kimberly said...

I can't believe he is 3 already! I love your videos. They are priceless. Jesse you are such a cute boy!