Miles is not so tiny anymore. He's four months and starting to fit into 6 month clothes. He had his well visit today: 15 lbs 7 oz (61st percentile), 90th in height and 30th in head circumference.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Denial
I've been going through clothes the last few days. I've been in denial that Miles is no longer a newborn. It makes me sad to see the little tiny clothes go. There's a few items that needed to be put away - a few pants that were making him look a little like David Bowie on the Labyrinth. We can be twinners since my postpartum hair loss has begun and I should have a sweet David Bowie hairdo in a few months when it starts to grow back.
Miles is not so tiny anymore. He's four months and starting to fit into 6 month clothes. He had his well visit today: 15 lbs 7 oz (61st percentile), 90th in height and 30th in head circumference.
Aside of looking cute all the time, he is starting to roll over again (after a 2 month hiatus), blow raspberries (sometimes a little too much), deny the bottle, and put anything he can get his hands on into his mouth. We have so much fun with him and I just can't get enough of those beautiful eyes!
Miles is not so tiny anymore. He's four months and starting to fit into 6 month clothes. He had his well visit today: 15 lbs 7 oz (61st percentile), 90th in height and 30th in head circumference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with finishing with newborn clothes. It just goes by too fast. Miles is so cute- I love his blue eyes too!
You guys make some seriously cute babies! He is so, so handsome! I can't believe how much he's changed. Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!
Post a Comment