Saturday, January 22, 2011

Noteworthy

Judging by the amount of posts I did in 2010 - I left out a lot. So prepare yourself for my mass posting to make up for some of the things that were noteworthy about 2010. With 2011 under way I'm really exited about some of the goals I have set for the year - run a marathon, finally ride a century, decorate the house, teach my kids, read the conference talks, just to name a few. With all I have planned I can't quite guarantee that I will blog more often, I can however, guarantee that it is going to be an awesome year - so I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about.

2 comments:

hailey said...

Yay! I love all your posts! But you forgot to put one of your highlights of 2010 being "playing with magnet balls".:) Oh by the way I have showed a lot of people the Trololo video and all of them that it was lame....guess you have to have the right sense of humor to like quality entertainment.:)

Kimberly said...

Good job on all the posts. I was laughing when you made 2010 seem like not that big of a year; because you had Miles :)