Thursday, January 20, 2011

Festivities!!!

Other highlights of the season :


Our family home evening with a live nativity:Spending time with family. (This picture is awesome because it was the dorky one, but it is the only one that is in focus)Christmas Eve at the Snows - note my brother's awesome Christmas sweater and the sweet "Trololo" shirt that I won as a white elephant.

We had fun celebrating our anniversary and my birthday at the Alaskan Inn. We also had a really fun progressive dinner with the Snows, loved having "Navin" our shelf elf for the month, and enjoyed St. Nicholas day, but I didn't take any pictures.


Last but certainly not least, just in case you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year - here's a virtual one for you. (This is actually the result of Kirk's participation in "Movember" - I'm sure glad he only sports the stache just a few days of the year).

No comments: