
18 months ago Marcy and I decided that if our family was going to get any bigger, we were going to need a bigger home. So, we finalized the plans, got a loan, and broke ground on a new pad.
Two months ago we started thinking that if our family is going to get any bigger, we were going to need a bigger car. I have had a lifelong dream of owning a minivan, so I started spending my spare time researching consumer ratings and shopping for my dream car.
Nine months ago Marcy and I decided that if our family was going to get any bigger we were going to need to put the kids to bed early, pour a couple glasses of Martinelli's, and light some candles.
The new house is done, the minivan has been purchased... the only thing that was missing was the new kid that inspired the afore mentioned decisions…
Arriving fashionably late (3 days overdue), Miles Paul, joined the Johnson family yesterday at 10:08 am. He weighed in at 8 pounds 2 ounces and measures 21 inches long. He is a handsome young man that sleeps well and is getting the hang of eating.
Marcy did great and is recovering well. She stayed very fit through the pregnancy, so it did not surprise me when a new nurse came in our room today, and was confused because she could not see anyone that could have just given birth to an 8 pound baby.
Marcy has already signed us up for the Ogden Half Marathon, and I am sure she will be back on the treadmill before the first hospital bill arrives.
I am a very blessed man! I have I have a beautiful and amazing wife, gorgeous and sweet children, a very comfortable home, a freeken awesome minivan, and the list just goes on and on.
On top of all that, I know God lives and loves all of us. He has a plan, and a key part of that plan is the joy and rejoicing that comes from bringing his children into this earthly existence. I am overjoyed to know that my amazing family can be together forever if we keep up our end of the bargain.
Welcome to the Family, Miles.

4 comments:
Yea!!!!! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to meet Miles. I'm happy to hear that everything went well. I was just waiting to see a picture of the mini-van!
What a sweet boy! I'm so happy everything went well and that Miles joined our family. We can't wait to meet him. Congratulations! Love you all.
I am so proud of you both for being such amazing individuals and parents!
I am so blessed to have you and your beautiful family in my life. There is no greater joy for me!! I love you all more than words can say! Concon
Ahh, so sweet. He's adorable. You look amazing Marcy. Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment