Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sinking In

Any day now, I will officially be the mother of three. Here's a little belly shot of me on Labor Day at the top of Ogden Canyon. My zipper is hanging on for dear life.It's crazy to think that we will have another little one so soon. I find myself sneaking into my kids bedrooms while they're asleep and giving them kisses or just watching them. Sometimes I get a little teary wondering how I'm going to share the love.

Often times this song from "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" (which I've watched about a gazilllion times lately) gets stuck in my head. The lyrics are quite fitting:

Truly scrumptious
You two are truly scrumptious
Scrumptious as the breeze across the bay
When you're smiling
It's so delicious
So beguiling
You're the answer to my wishes

Truly scrumptious
You two are truly scrumptious
And I shan't forget this lovely day
My heart beats so unruly
I also love you truly
Honest truly, I do
Then when the doctor took this picture yesterday during my ultrasound. I smiled and thought, I'm not going to have a problem finding enough love for another little thumbsucker.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm excited for you!!!! Another Johnson in the world can only be a good thing!

Carlson Family said...

Oh the pictures are so sweet! Can't wait to meet the new baby!

Colleen said...

This post was truly scrumptious!!!
Enjoy the delicious moments.
cw

Brooke said...

Oh, that is a great ultrasound picture! Your kids are going to love him! Good luck with everything, let me know when you're in the hospital.