I'm sure she'll be fine. She felt him kick in my tummy the other day and she got a huge smile and just sat and hugged my belly, all the while telling me how she was going to take such good care of him.I think I've known all along that I would have another boy. In fact, when we went on our hiking trip, I saw a cute little family getting ready to head out on a hike. Their oldest was a girl (probably around eight-ish) and then they had two boys. It made me teary thinking that that would be like our little family in the future. I guess anyone who recently cried during the movie "Elf" is susceptible to cry at almost anything. We're excited to welcome another cute boy into the family. He'll have to be pretty dang cute to compete with his brother!
Speaking of boys: crazy that my sis-in-law is due Oct. 1st with a boy, and Kirk's sister Gita is due Oct. 4th with a boy. Exciting times!
1 comment:
Congrats on the news! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment