Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sick Days

Blog-humbug! That's kind of how I feel lately. Honestly one or both of my children have been sick since mid-January. No lie. Jesse's on his 3rd cold, now with double ear infection, and just got over an eye infection. Ornery is does not even come close to describing Jesse these days. Maren's just finishing up her 2nd cold and had the eye goop as well. Kirk's had a sinus infection. We're keeping the drug industry in business. I was so proud of myself for not catching anything for so long until now. Hopefully I won't get the fever my kids have had. I feel like I've been stuck in the house all year and I'm in need of some adult interaction. At least now that I am sick, Kirk and I can kiss and snuggle freely.

Thanks to Dr. Grandpa (Maren's name for Grandpa Johnson) we haven't had to go pay our $40 copay. We just call him for medical advice and prescriptions. I'm also getting quite good at using the otoscope we bought a while back. Poor Jesse's ears were both SO red inside. No wonder all he wants to do is flail on the floor. We sure hope to be apart of society soon and hope to be spending a lot less time in our gold velvety chair watching the tube.

2 comments:

hailey said...

Bleh. We know how that is! Jake had a pretty long spurt (one week) of no sickness.:) Hope you guys get better quick! See you Sat!

Christina said...

Poor kids, I swear every other year its really bad. So hopefully next year will be healthy, which will be good since you'll have the new little one!