Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I Can't Believe...

My baby girl is turning three, and as usual, I made a movie of my favorite pics and clips of the past year. This year has been a little harder than the last and I've felt that this stage is when the real parenting kicks in (they don't call them terrible two's for nothing) - but I know down the road I will look back at this movie with tears in my eyes and yearning. I'm getting a lump in my throat just thinking about how fast time has gone by.

I love my little Maren with all of my heart. I'm so glad Heavenly Father sent me my wonderful and beautiful daughter 3 years ago. Happy birthday sweetie!

Music: "Small as Me" by Damien Jurado & Rosie Thomas, and "Exploration" (Coraline Soundtrack) and no, the lyrics are not english.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That is such a cute video. I can't believe how much Maren has changed in a year! She is so cute, I loved the video footage.

Colleen said...

Marcy,
This is the cutest video ever! The pictures are all so beautiful. I loved Maren's "solo" as well.....so so adorable. Happy Birthday Maren, you have the most wonderful mother..... cw

Carlson Family said...

Every time you do make these videos I just start crying. Maren is so adorable. Hope she had a great birthday.

Breona said...

LOVE it Marcy. Man. I swear I just watched her 2 yr old one? hmmmmm It really is crazy, as always, to realize how fast the little babes do grow up. I love your videos , your music selection and the clips in between. NICE job. She will absolutely LOVE watching these as she grows up.
COME visit me with your new "love" bike and we shall journey through the farmland. Miss you around.