Thursday, June 04, 2009

Princesses, Princesses, Princesses....

It can't be helped nor avoided I tell you. Just when you least suspect it, a switch turns on and your child demands to wear dresses everyday, insists on calling "under dogs" "under princesses", won't allow any nail clipping without a fresh coat of polish to follow, and gravitates to all princess themed clothing items. So when we were invited to a princess party, how could I say no?

The party (put on by Brooke's mom) was so much fun! The girls decorated crowns, looked in the magic mirror, sat on a princess throne, listened to stories, played games, ate princess shaped sandwiches, and finished off with gift bags and princess cake. Thanks Susan for spoiling us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like Kirk when he was on his mission...

Colleen said...

How adorable is that!!!!

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh wow, she means business! She looks so cute in her little princess costume. What a fun idea!

hailey said...

What a fun party! I'm glad Maren got to go.:) All your pictures are so cute! You really are an awesome photographer.