Hi there fellow bloggers. Been awhile. I'll keep it short and sweet because I don't feel like blogging lately.
In the last month we:
Bought a new dining set that actually fits our plates and our food. (I guess Kim and Jesse are off the hook. They promised to buy us a new table when they were done with med school.)
Went to Las Vegas for four nights without little Maren.
Almost successfully potty trained Maren, but now she has relapsed since our vacation.
And last but not least, the sewers backed up in both our apartments on the same day. Our poor renter was in the shower when an explosion of hair and other suspicious items joined her.
1 comment:
Yay! New posts. I've been checking in and waiting for some news . A vacation without baby, I think dave and I may do just that before #2 comes along. Good idea. Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment