Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's a... Alien?


Well Folks, the moment we have all been waiting for has arrived. Okay, probably we were the only ones waiting for it, but you might be interested to know also. As the above picture may indicate, we had another ultrasound. Everything seems to be in order. Ten fingers, ten toes, one head, and one girl part. Yep, the "it" is now a "she". Our little girl is growing like a weed and looking like an alien. We are not completely decided on a name, but we have a few in mind. Judging from the ultrasound, she needs to put some weight on before she arrives. Speaking of weight is it the husband or the wife that is suppose to get fat? Marcy has been stressed about her lack of weight gain, but the doctor just says she is lucky. I felt so bad for her situation that I decided to pack on the pounds for her. In fact, I have gained 15 pounds during my first trimester. I guess I should probably leave the rest of the weight gain to Marcy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, we are excited that you guys are having a girl!
I am sure you can work off that "baby fat" this summer. Aren't there special gym's for that sort of thing?

Unknown said...

Kirk, You're slacking off! We need another post...I hope everything is going great. Marcy, how are you feeling? Do you guys have any ideas for names yet? Hopefully we'll see you guys soon, it's been awhile. --Brooke :)