Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Year Recap

Long time no Blog. Wow, I don’t even know where to begin. New Years was rather anticlimactic without the traditional Gibson family New Year’s Bash. However, we had a good time with my in-laws, Paul and Connie. The came over and played some games but had to get home before the clock struck 10:00. I am not sure if they turn into werewolves or some other animal, but I have never seen them awake after 10:00pm. (There has got to be something going on there) Anyway, the night came and went without much more than a midnight kiss. I have high hopes for 2006. With a new kid on the way, a new job, and new church responsibilities at least I can be sure that it will be an exciting adventure. I am pretty sure it will be my best year ever and that all of my wildest dreams will come true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry we let you down by skipping out on our New Years Party this year. We'll pick it back up next year:)- Brooke