Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Miles

My little buddy had a birthday.  I love this kiddo!  We have so much fun together.  Since the older two are in school, we keep each other entertained.  He is very sweet with Reuben, who he calls "Little Reubers".  He's still into trains, but also love hot wheels and Rescue Bots.  He still feels like my baby and I love that when I cuddle him he starts to suck his thumb.  Someday soon the thumb sucking will have to go, but for now, I still kinda like it.  He loves playing with Jesse and I can often find them playing "Bros", which I'm not quite sure all that the game entails, other than they wear tank tops.  He loves coloring and always picks up the crayons and artwork when he is done with his creations.  He is a good friend at preschool and is having fun learning new things.  His beautiful smile lights up a room.  I am so lucky to be his mom!

No comments: