I'm not exactly sure how I ended up with such incredibly beautiful kids. I absolutely love making these videos of my kids. The only downside (other than being way to particular about the music) is that I usually cry and cry. These are times I will never get back and that's maybe why I like doing it so much, so I can remember what they were like when they were little.
My Jesse boy is one cool kid. He is super smart and I can tell he will be more than ready for kindergarten in the fall. He's really good with numbers and asks me math questions on a daily basis. It usually starts with "what's 6 plus 6", when I give him the answer he wants to me add 12 plus 12 and so on. I should really start keeping a calculator close by. He's a good big brother and a good helper. He is the reigning champion at "Uno" in our house. He's going on a week now without sucking his thumb. We gave him the option of giving away his blanket or putting the yucky stuff on. He chose the yucky stuff and is doing really well. I think he was embarrassed when he saw himself sucking his thumb in the movie, so that has helped. He is very picky about his clothes and frequently asks when it will be laundry day so he can wear his favorites again. It's cute to see him standing in the mirror checking out is outfit or styling his hair.
He really likes riding his bike, swinging (he learned how to pump last fall), he like Power Rangers, Beyblade, Ben 10, and Sonic. It's hard to keep up with all the stuff that little boys are into these days. He still makes us laugh, unfortunately most of his jokes these days have something with stinky diapers etc. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh. We love this kid and are so glad to have spent the last 5 years with him. Happy Birthday Jesse!
Jesse Year 5 from Marcy Johnson on Vimeo.
Music by Alexandre Desplat on "Fantastic Mr. Fox".
No comments:
Post a Comment