When it comes to hair, I am no expert! Right now I am trying to let Maren's hair grow longer, but it is tough. She looks so cute with it short and I don't even have to style it, just wash and go. Now that it is getting longer, it is constantly in her eyes so I put a little pony on top. She'll wear it for a few hours and then pull it out. The resulting hair-do looks like a female version of Donald Trump. I'm so tempted to get out the scissors. If I can just hold out a little longer maybe she can tuck it behind her ears. It'll get better right?
My two crazy lions in their tent. (Jesse's hair is sure easy!)
2 comments:
Oh wow! Love the hair! Just be a little more patient and it will be a lot easier to do when it gets longer. She sure is a cutie.
Love it!! I say keep it short while the curl lasts. She will look adorable however you style it. I get excited to see the progress on your house as I go down 40th. Wa Hoo!!!! cw
Post a Comment