Thursday, January 15, 2009

Face it...

It's time for me to accept that Jesse has a big noggin. Sure I've heard the comments ranging from "orange on a toothpick" to "hopefully that's all brain in there", but I refused to believe it. I took him to his 9 month visit and sure enough his head is in the 93rd percentile. At least it's pretty proportionate to the rest of him (94th in height, and 75th in weight-21 lbs 13 oz). He's lost a little bit of weight since Christmas when he randomly refused to breast feed. Maybe that was one of his New Years resolution. And, even if he's got a big noggin, at least it's a cute one.

4 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Marcy, I have never seen a cuter chubber head. Oh, and check my photography blog....if you dare...Muhahahahahaha!

hailey said...

Thats so funny that you just did this post! Did you see the post I did a few days ago? Yep the post was all about Jake and his big noggin.:) At least Jesse's isnt in the 97th percentile with the other percentiles below 40! I love our big headed babies.

Kimberly said...

Oh, cute! Jane's head was in the 90th percentile for awhile too! It's still big though. The other day I tried to put a turtle neck shirt on her and it would not fit over her head. I guess she won't be wearing any turtle necks. Hope you guys are doing well!

Carlson Family said...

Ohhh but his noggin is so kissable!