Kirk and I (yes, just Kirk and I) just got back from Cabo San Lucas yesterday. Our friends Kate and Jesse stayed at our house with the kids and we jetted off on a second honeymoon.
This is a glimpse of what the last 8 days have been like:
This was the sunrise view from our resort.
We took a catamaran out to the arch and another bay where we did some snorkeling. We saw some whales and a sea turtle on the way. I've been known to be the lucky dame puking off the side of the boat, but somehow I managed to make it through the whole boat ride without barfing.
Lover's Beach was awesome!
We took a catamaran out to the arch and another bay where we did some snorkeling. We saw some whales and a sea turtle on the way. I've been known to be the lucky dame puking off the side of the boat, but somehow I managed to make it through the whole boat ride without barfing.
Lover's Beach was awesome!

Typical Schedule:
Eat, lounge, repeat "no gracias" about 1,000 times daily to the vendors, eat, swim, lounge, negotiate for Mexican goods, eat, sleep. (with a few exciting moments like jet skiing, exploring, and para sailing.)
Obviously we did a whole lot of lounging, swimming, sleeping (seriously, I don't think we went to bed later than 10:30 the whole trip), and of course eating ourselves sick. By the end of the trip we were mistaken for a couple of beached whales.
We missed our little hijos, but that just made it easier to come home without being depressed.
We missed our little hijos, but that just made it easier to come home without being depressed.
3 comments:
Marcy,
How fun was that?!?!? It is always good to go, and always good to come home. That is one way to beat the January Blues....here is hoping that you will have a Fab February. cw
Looks like you guys had fun, I am jealous.
Jealous to the max! Period. I need a hot 8 days with my husband..that would definitely do wonders all around. Aah. I can see it now. Like I said. Jealous! And great pictures by the way!
Post a Comment