Monday, July 07, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too

I can't believe my little Maren is turning 2 tomorrow! The time has flown by. As I compiled the video, it was crazy to see how much Maren has changed since last year. I figured I better post tonight so I can give Maren my full attention tomorrow and not get lost in laptop land. I hope you enjoy the movie. Happy Birthday Maren! I love you!

6 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh this is too sweet. I really can't believe how big Maren is now. She has completely changed!! What a doll! Happy happy birthday Maren!

Carlson Family said...

Watching your video made me cry! Maren is a beautiful child and so lucky to have you and Kirk as her parents. Pinch her cute cheeks for me!

havensmama said...

Yeah!! Another year....she's changed from a baby to a big girl. So sweet...you're such an amazing mommy!! Hope you guys have fun celebrating with her. (Nice job on the video, I loved the music!!)

Kimberly said...

We loved the video. I wish I had your skills. I'm really coveting your camera now :) Maybe it's just your skills. It's fun to see what Jane is going to be doing over the next year.

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
An adorable post for an adorable little girl. As cute as she is in these pics, she is even cuter in real life. Happy Birthday Maren!!

Sharilyn said...

Marcy, she is so beautiful! You did a great job on the video, it made me teary. Where does the time go?