Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home

and 3000 miles later, we're home for now. It's good to be home again. Kirk and I have had a vacation every weekend for the last three weeks. First Glacier, then Idaho for camping/family reunion, then Saint George, and we have another camping trip planned in two weeks. So far though, we've had a great summer, even in the heat of Saint George. My mom bought all the girls tickets to see "The Sound of Music" at the Tuacahn theatre. It was amazing. Luckily while we were gone, Kendrick and Hailey had their baby so we got to stop by and see the little guy on the way home. Congrats guys and thanks mom for the fun trip!


My mom with Jesse

Little sweaty face
William Jacob Johnson
What happened in 3 months?

4 comments:

Jodie T Photography said...

You have such beautiful babies. Jesse is growing up too fast. He is adorable and Maren is so darling, I can't stand it. I need to kiss both of them - so bring them in one of these days. I would love to see you all.

havensmama said...

Oh my I'd say you guys are busy...how do you do it all with two little ones. You must be an expert packer by now. Congrats to Hailey and Kendrick!! Maybe when you slow down we can get together.

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
I love these pics. I love the ones of Jesse. I just want to bite those cheeks. I have always thought your mom looks so young. Here is the proof. I am glad you are having a great summer.

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh Jessie is so cute! He's huge! Sound like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer!