How long have you been together? Married 7 years, engaged for 8 weeks and dated for 6 months before we got engaged.
Who eats more? I would say I eat more frequently, but Kirk eats more in general. We’ll see if that changes now that Kirk is contracted for another $1000 diet.
Who said I love you first? Kirk said it first and sadly he felt like I shot him down. Apparently “I guess I love you too” was not the response he was looking for. It took him another month or so to get up the guts to say it again.
Who is taller? Kirk, but only by 2 ½ inches.
Who sings better? I’ve been singing since I was two, so I have a little bit of a lead. Kirk does have a nice voice though.
Who is smarter? Book smarts and memorization: me; street smarts, entrepreneurship, and business definitely Kirk.
Who does the laundry? I get most of it washed and dried and Kirk helps put stuff away (he’s very picky about how things are hung up).
Who does the dishes? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kirk, although my belly and I will shortly be taking up the left side and a good portion of the right.
Who mows the lawn? Thankfully Kirk and there’s a whole lot of it (2/3 acre) and another one down the street to mow too. Oh the joys of being landlords!
Who drives when we are together? Kirk. I like to sleep in the passenger side when I’m not backseat driving.
Who is more stubborn? That would be me.
Who is more sensitive? I’ll claim this one too. Pretty much if it has anything to do with emotions, I have way more of them.
Who cooks dinner? We both do and sometimes Papa Murphy.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Mostly because they live in Roy and Kirk’s parents live in Springville (but it doesn’t mean we love them any less).
Who has more friends? Hmmmm….. senior class officer at Bonneville, or troubled teen rarely seen at Weber High. Kirk’s got me on that one. Hey, but any friend of Kirk is a friend of mine right?
Who proposed? Kirk proposed on October 16th on the shoulder of Ben Lomond. It was awesome!
Who has more siblings? Kirk, four sisters and two brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I prefer muumuus. I would like to think we share the pants, but since Kirk is way easy to please and I’m more moody, I probably wear them more often.
I love these pictures that my little brother took of us just before we were married. We look so young! They're a pic of a hard copy but worth sharing.
3 comments:
"Troubled Teen?" I don't see that...
Happy 7 you two lovebirds! Thanks for the Christmas card!!! Rich has all of next week off, lets get together! Give Maren and baby boy Johnson a squeeze for us!
That's cute Marcy..congrats. I still havnt seen your new place so, let's plan somethin. Maybe beck and I will take a trip.
Post a Comment