Another post by Marcy:
Today was officially my last day of work at the good ol’ McKay Dee Radiology Department. Ironically, the 21st of this month would have marked my 7th year. Wow! After weighing the pros and cons, Kirk and I decided that me staying home would be the best for our little family. I have to thank Kirk especially for letting me have the option of working. Our income will be cut significantly but we’ve known that for a long time and are prepared for it. As for my friends in radiology, I love you all. It was hard for me to let it go, but it’s nice to know that you’re not far away (and if I ever decide to work again, you’ll hire me back, right?). It’s been a nice long stretch with lots of good friends made along the way, but I realized while pulling into my driveway today, it was never so nice coming home.
3 comments:
Marcy, my mom said you were interested in the baby photography site my friend Hilary mentioned. I believe she was talking about this one... www.eddiebonfigli.com It is one of my favorites too. Hope this is what you wanted
Marcy, I missed the whole "Good-Bye" thing because I left early. I was glad you talked to me about it last week so I was prepared. What can I say? You have been and are such a bright spot in my day here in Radiology. You have taught me so much and I will always be in your debt for that. I love you as a friend and you have always had wisdom beyond your years. I could always trust you with my thoughts and you always helped me see things from a brighter prospective. I am so happy for Maren and for you also. May God bless you for your decision. Colleen
Marcy, apparently I still need your help as I posted 2X. HELP!!
Post a Comment