Thursday, October 12, 2006

Babies and Blessings

Okay so since I (Marcy) have a little more time on my hands, I decided to update Kirk's blog. When he showed me how easy it was, I told him that he had no excuses for not posting very often. Anyhow, I thought I would post a few pics of Maren's blessing. Some are from the original day in September and some are from Ian's blessing last week. For those of you who don't know. The Johnson side had three babies born this summer: Maren, July 8th; Griffin, July 18th; and Ian, August 11th. The three babes came in three different sizes as you will note from the pictures. Small, medium and large.

As a side note, Kirk's mom Janis made Maren's blessing dress. We just drew her a picture of what we wanted and she went from there. It turned out perfect and seemed to fit her perfect too.

1 comment:

Veronica Reeve said...

Marcy

Maren is so cute! I love her dress. I wasn't able to notice all the cute details at the blessing so thanks for posting the pictures.