I need everyone's input on this one. We have decided on a name but we are not sure what the best spelling is. These are the two finalists: Maren and Merin. It is pronounced mâr-en (like Karen). We want a name that won't be mispronounced by substitute teachers and stupid telemarketers. Another thing to take into consideration is the middle name. Most likely it will be Marie (after Marcy’s Grandma Snow). So the choices are: Maren Marie and Merin Marie. Please take a moment to post a comment and let us know your opinion.
3 comments:
Ok, my comment probably isn't going to help you at all. My opinion is that more people are definately going to pronounce it correctly if you spell it "Merin". That' pretty hard to mess up. However...I like the spelling "Maren" better. It looks more fancy and sophisticated somehow. People will definately mispronounce it though. They'll try to say Maren like "car"en. Anyway, it's a very cute name either way. I like it. Brooke
I like the name, I suggest Maren. I just think it looks better. I know that's weird, it's hard to explain but that's my vote.
How about Agaberta. Its a great name
Post a Comment