Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome





Hello, and Welcome to my new home on the Web! I am starting this blog as a way to keep in touch with Friends, Family and whoever wants to eavesdrop on the wonderful life of Kirk Johnson. It is also going to act as a kind of "journal" seeing as how I am terrible at actually writing in one. If you are here, you most likely know me, so I will forgo the pleasantries of introducing myself. I encourage all that stop by the blog to participate; my life is a bit boring, and it is all of you amazing people that make it interesting and wonderful. I will warn you, as stated before, I have never been much of a journal keeper. For this reason, I will not promise to be one of those bloggers that gives a play-by-play of my every waking hour. I am however, a pretty big computer geek, and for that reason I just might surprise even myself. I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: